Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Disney's Frozen


Disney's Frozen is very funny, lots of actions, and got songs that you just can't get out of your head because they're just so good. I think that this movie is the best movie in the world it's got everything that I love action, comedy, and happy endings some parts were really funny and some were awesome honestly it is really the best movie ever now they have a special sing along in selected cinemas that people will go crazy about. This is my opinion now you can tell me your opinion about Frozen. Here's something you guys can listen to when reading this blog and if you want you can sing along. : )

1 comment:

  1. Tell me if you like frozen so that i know what to write on my next blog so everyone can be happy shake it up

    ReplyDelete