Translate

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ever after high review

So today I was watching ever after high on Youtube and I decided to make a review for you guys so here it is. The song, great, catchy, and as they say in ever after spelltacular or hexelent .
The other thing that i like is how every fairy tale prince, princess, and bad guys all have kids even though they die or go to jail. The main characters are fun, funny, and even coooo coooo so here they are Raven Queen, Apple White, Maddie Hatter, CA Cupid, and soo many more! Guess who's daughter are those characters that I just listed. If you guessed it and given me the right answer you will get to tell me what to watch next but it can't be rated R, and NR so bye guys!!!!!!'
GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Queen, Snow White, Erous, Mad Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment